1. We believe that Jesus is the Christ and our personal savior.
2. We believe in The Holy Trinity.
3. We believe in and profess the Nicene Creed.
4. We believe that Jesus loves us all unconditionally and through His death and resurrection, we are brought to new life.
5. We believe in the seven Sacraments of the Church: Baptism, Confirmation, Holy Eucharist, Anointing and Sacrament of the Sick, Confession and Reconciliation, Marriage, and Holy Orders.
6. We believe that all Holy Orders (bishops, priests, and deacons) are open to both men and women.
7. We believe that celibacy of those in Holy Orders is a personal decision.
8. We believe and hold apostolic succession.
9. We believe and accept the doctrines of the Seven Early Church Ecumenical Councils.
10. We believe and appreciate the wisdom and guidance of the early Church Fathers.
11. We appreciate culturally diverse people and we welcome all those who are seeking a spiritual comfort.
12. We do not discriminate against anyone regardless of sexual orientation, race, gender, marital status, or age. We reject any doctrine that excludes anyone.
13. We do perform commitment ceremonies for those members who are gay and lesbian. We do NOT discriminate against ANYONE regardless of sexual orientation, gender, race, age, or ethnicity.
14. We believe that abortion and euthanasia is the taking of human life and should be avoided. However, each scenario is different and we do NOT condemn those who have participated in these acts. Rather, we try to comfort, understand and pray for those who are in need of help.
15. We believe in the responsible stewardship of our planet.
16. We believe in the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church.
17. We believe in the sanctity of marriage and commitment ceremonies, however we believe that Jesus is merciful and those who have been divorced and/or remarried are offered the Sacraments of the church.
18. We believe that family planning is a personal decision.
19. We believe and follow Holy Scripture to the extent in which it was written regarding a Theological and Historical Level.
20. We believe in the Scriptural teachings of Jesus Christ.
21. We believe that everyone is welcome to the Table of Christ and we reject any doctrine that denies those who seek him.